PARENT INFORMATION CLASS
This no-obligation informative session for parents is a required part of our enrollment process and a great opportunity to learn all about the Suzuki Method and our school, and what is involved in studying with us!
Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 7:30pm
Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 7:30pm
Classes will be held at our school building:
30701 Barrington St. #125 Madison Hts 48071
***Registration is required***
Class size is limited and schedule subject to change, so you must register to attend. Please use the registration form below.
Parents or other adult caregivers of prospective students of Piano, Classical Guitar, Cello, Viola and Violin
Each class will focus on the following topics…
- Suzuki method history and philosophy
- Suzuki Royal Oak history and program offerings
- Registration policies and procedures
- Building tour of our beautiful facility
- Next steps
- The Parent Information Class is offered free of charge.
- Our Parent Manual is provided in class and is yours to keep.
- The class will last less than two hours and is for adults only.