SRO Faculty Concert
Tickets are selling quick.
You can purchase tickets online
before they run out.
6 Things You Need To Know About The SRO Faculty Concert on Sunday
1. The SRO Faculty Concert is at 20 Front Street in Lake Orion. Yes, the venue name and address are the same.
2. Doors open at 3:00 PM and so does the cafe. Come a little early or stay a little late and enjoy a cup of premium selection fresh roasted coffee or choose from the expansive loose leaf tea library all the while browsing 20 Front Street's rare vinyl album collection.
3. Our SRO faculty takes the stage at 4:00 PM. Here is the program if you would like to see what they are playing.
4. We'll be telling some stories you don't want to miss! Hint - find out who inspired Mr. Mutter to pursue a career in music.
5. There will be an instax camera photo booth. Your photo may end up on our SRO wall!
6. All proceeds benefit the future development of SRO and we're dreaming big!
SRO Calendar and Announcements
February 11 - Faculty Concert - 4:00 PM Sunday - 20 Front Street in Lake Orion.Click here to purchase tickets. Please bring your family and friends for a wonderful afternoon of music.
February 12 13 14 17 - Valentines Day Play-Ins
February 18 through 25 - SRO Mid-Winter Break
February 26 27 28 March 3 - Technique Series: Rhythm Day
March 5 6 7 10 - Technique Series: Workout Day
Save The Date:
March 26 27 28 31 - SRO Tour Group Mini-Tour Performances for SROGroup Classes
April 1 through 9 - SRO Spring Break
April 28 and 29 - SRO Spring Solo Recitals
May 20 - SRO Spring Fest - Beatlemania
Parental Supervision in the Lobby and other Public Areas
Please make sure that you are with your child at all times in the public areas of SRO. Our Lobby and Hallways are becoming much to noisy which disturbs lessons taking place in the teaching rooms. We love how your children get along, but we need you to keep an eye on them so everyone remains safe and lessons can take place peacefully. Parents should not ask students to watch their children. An adult needs to be with them at all times.
Summer Suzuki Institutes and Workshops
We interrupt this winter weather with news about some great summer opportunities!
Many of our families choose to enhance their musical education by attending a Summer Suzuki Institute. In locations all across the US and Canada, these events offer an incredible combination of Suzuki instruction, artistic enrichment, parent education and fun social events. We continually hear how families have reinvigorated their music study through these experiences.
lso, there are periodic opportunities to attend
orkshops which are targeted to a variety of student levels and interests. We would like to bring the following two to your attention for Summer 2018, these are 4-week workshops offering outstanding instructional and performance experiences to serious students ages 12/13 and abov, and the first registration deadline is February .
Get all the details here:
Institutes and Workshops
SRO Patron Campaign
We are well into our school year and need your help to keep SRO growing in 2018.
SRO Fundraising Report
All you have to do is click on the link below and make your commitment to helping SRO educate our future musicians!
SPONSOR LETTER AND COMMITMENT FORM
Please consider becoming an SRO Patron.
Platinum Sponsor ($1000)
The Blower Family
Bernadette and Vincent Borla
The Citron Family
DTE Energy - Walter McCarthy Grant
Gold Sponsor ($500)
Vonda Douglas Nikitin
Dante and Doree Ann Espiritu
Silver Sponsor ($250)
The Springer Family
Bronze Sponsor ($100)
The Balendran Family
Carla Calabrese and Brian Day
The Green Family
Pauline and Kenneth Jackson
The Karmol Family
In Kind Sponsors
Michelle Lannoo and Peter Wardowski
Karen and Frank Vesprini
Please join our sponsors and help SRO achieve their dreams.